Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Expenses tracker


he he he he

My Chinese friend gave me his extra planner this year.
 (I actually asked it from him after seeing what he has done with his) hahahas

 You see, during class, I was curious what he was doing not listening to the professor. And he told me na "gapangita ko ug kwarta". I was intrigued. It was then that he showed me that he was listing his expenses..tracking them. Because of this, I became inspired to do the same. Especially since my horoscope has this to say:


"The Spanish have a saying, 'ahorra dinero,' which means having money by saving. Where the year of the Horse was about upping the ante, financially, this year's wood aspect draws wealth from other pursuits. The richness in a Wood year comes from sunsets and laughter, as opposed to fine clothing and luxury automobiles. Therefore, it would be wise to keep your money in a safe place, and not spend too freely this year."



my expenses tracker 2015
    So, I must save up. I also still have an upcoming travel to look forward to where money will be needed to finance those adventures, rides and pasalubongs. 

 As such, it really is a nice way to control my finances so that I will know where my money has gone. And it is very effective because now, I am conscious on how much to spend and where to spend it. Which is why I highly recommend that you do the same :)





No comments:

Post a Comment